COPENHAGEN, Denmark (AP) — Norwegian authorities say a patient from an island with contaminated water has died after being hospitalized with “gastrointestinal symptoms.” Erik Vigander of the regional hospital entity in southern Norway said Thursday that the bacteria Campylobacter was found in the patient’s system. That’s the same bacteria identified in other people sickened since […]
Original published: 2019-06-13 11:34:14 Read the full Seattle News here
Some local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.